? ??????????????half pint? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ?????Space Skulls? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 10 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

:Lagoon 2008

Lagoon with the Kids. I've never beent to frightmares, it's alot of fun. Daddy got to go with us this time and is deathly afraid of heights. I'm not sure which part was more fun, going on the new rollercoaster or sitting next to dad with Jaidan and listening to Dad get scared to death. Both were a riot. Daddy took the littleone's for a while while Debbie and I got to take the older kids on the bigger rides. They all came back with stuffed animals and smiles on their faces. Oh side note, Sammy is a baby in haunted houses. I think I still have bruises.











0 comments: